In this episode, Dr. Elana shares her birth story with us. She discusses what she did to prep for her pregnancy and labor and takes us through the ups and downs of the actual birth. Dr. Elana highlights how she overcame tough times and shares tools that helped her have the un-medicated birth she had envisioned.
- Pregnancy prep
- Home-birth experience
- Who was on Dr. Elana’s birth team
- The birth, from start to finish!
- What Dr. Elana would do differently next time.
- Lessons learned and healing after the birth.
Enjoy the listen!
- Dr. Elana’s published article in Homeopathy Today (click on the link below to download the entire article)
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit
- Nourish Medical Center
- Steph’s Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Handbook
- Book a consult with Steph