In this episode, we interview Arianna Taboada, a maternal health consultant. Arianna helps mamas and mamas-to-be customize their plan for maternity leave and return to work.
We have an honest conversation about our struggles as new moms navigating work and family, how we transitioned back to work, and ways to make this transition (and postpartum, in general) easier for new mamas!
- Arianna’s story including her unique postpartum experience
- What a maternal health consultant is and how they can help you prepare for postpartum
- Challenges working moms experience and ways to overcome them
- The importance of “transition time” when balancing a business and a new baby
- How to decide if going back to work is right for you
- What to do if you’re not enjoying being a stay at home mom
- Tips for navigating the demands of motherhood and work
- And more!
Arianna is a maternal health consultant who works with experienced entrepreneurs who are becoming first time mothers, helping them customize their maternity leave plan and return to work. She is deeply committed to providing on-going, multi-faceted support that meets the professional, physical, mental, social, and emotional needs of entrepreneurs as they babyproof their business and navigate new motherhood.
Prior to her consulting practice, Arianna worked on maternal health issues for over a decade as a health educator, a social worker in a mental health clinic, a reproductive health researcher, and a yoga therapist. She draws from her expertise as a maternal health professional, combined with her experience as a business owner and mother, to provide highly personalized services so expecting entrepreneurs have the tools and information they need to make decisions and take action when it comes to balancing their business with a new baby.
Enjoy the listen!
- Expecting Entrepreneur guide
- Steph’s Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Handbook
- Book a consult with Steph
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit
- Nourish Medical Center